New Book Reveals: Strategies to Teach Entrepreneurs How to Design Your Image & Your Edge
This simple and easy-to-read guide will teach you how to use your personal brand to set the example and visual for what will be the foundation for your company brand.
Personal branding is the way you market yourself to the world.
In this Book You Will Discover...
Music: I'm Not Shy Artist: Barbara Martin
When your audience knows who are, understands what you do and what you stand for – you become credible and they will trust you – and buy from you often.
The Real You
Your brand must be authentic and transparent in order to build a community of followers who will support, share and buy your products and services.
Your edge to become a leader in the market place begins with your brand and ends with your reputation. Everything in between must align, collaborate and support each.
Designing Your Image & Your Edge
No matter what business you’re in, real success comes down to whether your buyers both trust and identify with you.
In business we talk a lot about your company's brand image and your market place identity - and that certainly is essential to your business success. However, equally as important in your image. Your personal brand sets the example and visual for what will be your company's reputation.
Personal branding is the way you market yourself to the world. Your personal brand is what your present. It exemplifies your essence. Your personal brand influences how other people think of you. In some ways how others see you is out of your control, however, you obviously have some influence over what they see and hear from you.
For clarity personal branding is unavoidable. As others interact with you, they’ll automatically form mental associations that connect you with certain labels, often within the first few seconds. You can’t avoid being labeled, and other people can’t avoid labeling you. It's human nature. We almost instinctively place people in categories so we can readily "identify" them. It happens automatically because our brains are wired to recognize patterns and form associations. The labels people attach to you become part of your personal brand.
Knowing this...wouldn't it be smart to design a personal brand that mimics your intentions and who you desire to be?
Your personal brand shows up everywhere! When you type an email, you’re branding yourself. If you have a conversation with a client or vendor, you’re branding yourself. Your style of dress, what you eat, and how you speak all contribute to your brand. Think of your brand as the summation of all the associations about you that are stored in the minds of others.
Take a look at what else Callahan covers in the Personal Branding book:
- The essential need to design your personal brand - your brand tells the world who you are and what you stand for. It exemplifies your company's unique characteristics and strength. Your brand also informs potential buyers what you can do for them and lays the foundation for why they should purchase from you.
- Understanding your personality and how it impact your personal brand - revealing your authenticity proves beneficial within balance. Knowing when, where, how much to share, what to share and with whom appropriate information.
- 5 Key characteristics of a stellar personal brand - your persona sets the stage for your company image. Whether you are the owner, the executive or a leader, your brand precedes your education, experience or expertise.
- Creating your social profiles to mirror your personal brand- in 21st century business, your social media profiles become your standing resume. What you share across social media platforms creates an on-line reputation much in the same way a brick-and-mortar business does in a local community.
- The benefits of creating a personal blog as an extension of your personal brand statement - strategy to increase relevance, build trust and shape your on-line and social resume.
- 8 Creative ways to brand yourself - the essentials of making yourself distinctive as well as elevate your business from the pack.
- Branding your emails for maximum impact - a critical touch point for your business, establishing a systematic, functional and attractive message with every email.
- Creating a branded resume, letters and reports - any written document you submit anywhere should have a theme of quality, efficiency and it should support the image you are designing.
- Setting up your personal brand system - crafting a branding strategy, implementing an action plan and maintaining a daily presence.
- Outsourcing your personal brand? - understand the enormous benefits as well as the equally as enormous risks; use due diligence to navigate successful.
If you're ready to turn your business around, stop wasting your time and start making a lot of money in your business then make the decision to do something about it, right now.
Your brand is the vehicle into your client's lives & into their hearts.